Novonappa (Barenia) Leather comes from Tannery Haas in France. Haas has been making leather since 1842 and is well known for their premium calfskin leathers and as a supplier to many of the high-end luxury brands.
This calfskin is their top grade and has a nice balance between supple and firm. Novonappa which is also known as Barenia is double tanned to give its nice feel and beautiful color. The calf has a magic to healing scratches and creates one of the most beautiful patinas over time. The flesh side is finished nicely for showing it off naturally or adding a liner to it.
- 3.5oz (1.4mm)
5oz (2.0mm) This listing is for 5.0oz Chocolate Color
- Full Hide: ~24 square feet (~2.2 sq meters): $16.99 sqft
1/2 Hide: ~12 square feet (~1.1 sq meters): $16.99 sqft
- 1/4 Hide: ~6 square feet (~0.6 sq meters): $18.99 sqft
- *NEW* - Purchase by Square Foot ($23.99)
- Most will be cut in 12 x 12 inches
- If you order more than 1 sqft we will combine sqft into one larger piece
Bags, Clutches, Purses
- Wallet Exteriors and Interiors
- Small Leather Goods
* We will measure each order and refund any hides that are smaller than rated size (anything larger you keep)