Ron's 🇺🇸 - Premium "Montana" Grooved Edgers
Ron's Montana Edgers are well known for their high quality and are some of the best all-around edgers we have used. The Montana Edger Series was designed to handle both very thin and thick leather.
When working with thin leather there often isn't much space between your work surface and your leather. These edgers address this problem by having a more narrow toe design than most other edgers. The smaller toe gets you low enough to make easy work of your edges. For thicker leathers the toe design makes for easy maneuvering and protects against any gouging.
These edgers are made of beautiful Bocote hardwood, brass ferules & high quality steel. The design and shape is extremely comfortable in the hand and is graceful in maneuvering bends and corners. The edgers come sharp and will make quick work of your edges for a long time to come.
- Montana Edger
- Sharpening Rod with Sizes #2 & #3
- #1 is so small that it is recommended to sharpen with buffing wheel
- Size #1: Cut 1/64 inch (0.4mm)
- Recommend for edging combined 2-10oz range
- Size #2: Cut 1/32 inch (0.8mm)
- Recommend for edging combined 6-14oz range
- Size #3: Cut 3/64 inch (1.2mm)
- Recommend for edging combined 10-20oz range
- #1 is good for just knocking off the edge, the #2 is good universal size, #3 is for mid-larger projects
MADE IN USA 🇺🇸
All sizes have same - Handle Length: 3.5" (8.9mm) Overall Length: 5.25" (13.0mm)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Read more about our return policy HERE
This is the detail