DS-007 The Boat Wallet Digital Pattern
This is a leather wallet pattern of the Boat Wallet with four card slots and capacity of up to eight cards and folded cash. The card holder pattern is appropriate for leather crafters with Beginner skill level and above. The leather wallet template allows for diverse leather and thread combinations and its compact size makes it suitable for front pocket carry. The leather pdf pattern includes four different card slot shapes for your customers to choose from. The wallet pdf pattern also includes a full trim allowance version with step by step instructions on how this technique is used for The Boat wallet to achieve cleaner, flat edges for easier and quicker finishing.
Welcome Leather Crafters,
Crafting DS Leather Goods patterns is an exciting way to challenge yourself, grow your skill set and attract new customers with modern and innovative designs. Have fun making The Boat Wallet!
This product is a digital PDF pattern designed by DS Leather Goods and not a physical item. Since this is a digital download product, returns, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Your download link will become available as soon as your order is completed.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing only and cannot be opened in a PDF editing software.
THE BOAT WALLET
Dimensions: 10.6/8cm (~4.2/3.2 inches)
Capacity: up to 8 cards and folded cash
Skill level: Beginner
> 1.2-1.4mm thickness (3-3.5 oz), for the interior
> 1.4-1.6mm thickness (3.5-4oz), for the exterior
> Note: stitching holes in the pattern are 4mm from the edge and spaced at 3.85mm, however illustrative in nature. You can use other spacing based on your pricking irons or stitching chisels, or aesthetic preferences.
> Always print at 100% for the pattern to work correctly. Measure and cut on the outside edge of the lines.
> If you are a 1-person small leather crafting business you can sell as many products as you want that you made using this pattern, otherwise please consider the pattern for personal use only.
> Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.
> Non-handmade production of The Boat Wallet via any means is not allowed.
> If you have any questions regarding the pattern or the build, feel free to reach out to me via www.instagram.com/dsleathergoods
> If you post The Boat Wallet you have created on social media, please always credit us.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
Archived .zip folder containing:
1. The Boat Wallet (with 4 card slot shapes + full trim allowance version) digital pattern in PDF format: A4 size
2. The Boat Wallet (with 4 card slot shapes + full trim allowance version) digital pattern in PDF format: Letter size
3. Step by step assembly instructions written within the PDF pattern files
4. A surprise gift: two random leather craft related phone wallpaper images
5. Whenever possible and on best effort basis, I will re-share via IG stories your Instagram posts featuring The Boat Wallet you made and that you tagged me on to a 60K+ global audience.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing and cannot be opened in PDF editing software.
6. The Boat Bifold update - new bifold version that adds a cash compartment to the wallet. Again A4 and Letter paper size .pdf files. Advanced skill level, no detailed instructions but I few in-progress pictures to help you with the build. Enjoy! :)
This is the detail