DS-057 The Buoy Wallet Digital Pattern
This is a pdf leather wallet pattern of The Buoy Wallet with six card slots and capacity of up to six (with time and use eight) cards and folded cash. The card holder pattern is appropriate for leather crafters with Advanced skill level and above as the floating slots may require some skiving of the leather. The leather bifold wallet template allows for diverse leather and thread combinations and its compact size makes it suitable for front pocket carry. The pattern offers the possibility to make five different wallet variations including a cardholder version.
Welcome Leather Crafters,
Crafting DS Leather Goods patterns is an exciting way to challenge yourself, grow your skill set and attract new customers with modern and innovative designs.
Have fun making The Squid Wallet!
This product is a digital PDF pattern designed by DS Leather Goods and not a physical item. Since this is a digital download product, returns, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Your download link will become available as soon as your order is completed.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing only and cannot be opened in a PDF editing software.
THE BUOY WALLET
Dimensions: 10.8/8.5cm (~4.25/3.3 inches)
Capacity: up to 6 cards (up to 8 with time and use) and folded cash
Skill level: Advanced
> 1.0-1.2mm thickness (2.5-3 oz), medium to soft temper for the interior
> 1.4-1.6mm thickness (3.5-4oz), soft to stiff temper for the exterior
> Note: stitching holes in the pattern are 4mm from the edge (unless specified otherwise in the pattern instructions) and spaced at 3.85mm, however illustrative in nature. You can use other spacing based on your pricking irons or stitching chisels, or aesthetic preferences.
> Always print at 100% for the pattern to work correctly. Measure and cut on outside edge of the lines. Please read through all the instructions before you commence the build.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
Archived .zip folder containing:
1. The Buoy Wallet digital pattern in PDF format: A4 size
2. The Buoy Wallet digital pattern in PDF format: Letter size
3. Basic crafting instructions written within the PDF pattern files
Deyan at DS Leather Goods
Digital Pattern Uses:
- If you are a small business and hand making you can sell as many products as you want that you made using this pattern, otherwise please consider the pattern for personal use only. If you plan to mass produce more than 100 per year contact us for commercial licensing agreement.
- Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.
- Non-handmade production of any means is not allowed. Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.