Salmon - Metallic Finish - Vegetable Tanned Leather (HIDES)
- Article: Salmon Metallic
- Tannery: Europe
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Grain (Top): Unique Scales with Smooth Finish
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth
- Firmness: Medium 6/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 1.5oz (0.6mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: No
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
- Discounts: Yes, volume discounts automatically applied on full hides. Note Paypal does not load the discounts, please pay with credit card instead
Please note the images are a representative of the actual product, however computer and device screens vary as do dye lots. The leather you receive may look different than it appears on your screen. We suggest that you request sample(s) before ordering when color is critical. Product descriptions are to the best of our knowledge, if you notice any errors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
These salmon hides are vegetable tanned and finished in Europe. The tannery has come up with a unique process to finish the skins so that the scales are flat and relatively smooth on the grain side. Each skin comes from a byproduct of the sushi industry and is a new effort that gives use to something would have otherwise been discarded. This leather is their top grade, it is full grain and has a nice firmness lending itself for wallets, watch straps and other small leather goods.
Width: ~Approx 4" (Fish shaped tape, thinner as it gets closer to tail)
- Length: 20-28"
- Square Feet: Roughly 0.4-0.5
We can offer the following discounts on any Salmon article, mix and match each color!
- Buy 2 Skins (Mix ANY Salmon Article): 5% Off
- Buy 5 Skins (Mix ANY Salmon Article): 7% Off
- Buy 10 Skins (Mix ANY Salmon Article): 10% Off
- Buy 20 Skins (Mix ANY Salmon Article): 15% Off
- Buy 25 Skins (Single Article and Color): Contact us for Tannery Direct
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail