Italian 🇮🇹 - Embossed Elephant - Veg Tanned Leather (SAMPLES)
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
For larger HIDES click HERE
- Article: Embossed Elephant
- Tannery: Italian
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Cut: Double Shoulder (No Belly = Higher Yield)
- Grain (Top): Smooth Matte
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Firmness: Medium 6/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 5oz (2.0mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather cannot be returned
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
Embossed Elephant is a vegetable tanned leather from a Italian Tannery in Tuscany, Italy. They are well known for their traditional methods of vegetable tanning with tree barks that go back 100's of years.
Embossed Elephant is a unique leather article with a beautiful deep large grain. The leather is a vachetta leather which is made with more oils. The leather is a nice balance of firm and supple. The Gaucho Oil is dyed and finished to create a beautiful matte finish in very unique bright colors. These veg tan articles are top grades 1-2 and are full grain.
The veg tan will have an amazing patina as it ages. The leather is dyed completely through and has a nice soft nap flesh side. This leather has a great feel in the hand and it is easy to cut and skive. We are confident this will be one of your favorite leathers and will give your projects a unique and premium look
- 5.0oz (2.0mm)
- We offer splitting of leather to thinner weights
- Please note split leather can not be returned
We are the Official North America distributor for La Bretagna. We can offer the discounts on Full Hides (Double Shoulders)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail