Oka Factory 🇯🇵 - Japanese Pro Edge Creaser & Groover
The Japanese Pro Edge Creaser & Groover is a versatile tool that can perform a few key functions in your projects. This tool is made in Japan and not a cheap copy. The tool has a nice walnut handle with nicely machined steel parts.
1. Groover - The tool can remove leather and create a stitching channel for your stitching to sit in below the surface that will protect the thread from abrasion. The groover can be used with or without the edge guide. the edge guide runs along the outside of your leather to create a consistent distance for the groove.
2. Edge Creasing / Marking - The tool can swap its groover tip out for a spoon shaped creaser to allow you to make a nice decorative crease on your leather. Some use this crease also to locate and mark where the stitching will go. When used with the edge guide this tool will give you a consistent crease at your preferred distance from the edge
3. Fold Groove - If you use the groover tip but remove the edge guide you can now remove leather where ever you want. A handy use for this is to remove leather in a place where you need a nice fold.
- Wood Handle
- Grooving Blade
- Edge Marking/Creasing Spoon
- Allen Wrench
MADE IN JAPAN
- Length from Tip to Bottom:140mm
- Handle Width: ~25mm at thickest part
SHIPPING & RETURNS
30-Day Money Back Guarantee! Read more about our return policy HERE
This is the detail