Tanneries Haas 🇫🇷- "Foulonne" Novonappa® - French Calfskin Leather (SAMPLES)
This listing is for SAMPLES that are 2x3"
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
Novonappa® "Foulonne" Calfskin comes from Tannery Haas in France. Haas has been making leather since 1842 and is well known for their premium calfskin.
This calfskin is their top grade and has a nice balance between supple and firm. Novonappa is combination tanned to give its nice feel and beautiful color. The "Foulonne" is a special pebble grain in the same famous Novonappa article. The Novonappa calf has a magic to healing scratches and creates one of the most beautiful patinas over time. The flesh side is finished nicely for showing it off naturally or adding a liner to it.
- 5oz (2.0mm)
- Custom splitting is available to thinner weights
- Please note leather that is custom split can not be returned
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Full Hide: ~24-26 square feet (~54 x 64 inches): $17.99 sqft
- 1/2 Hide: ~12-14 square feet (~26 x 64 inches): $18.99 sqft
- 1/4 Hide: ~5-6 square feet (~32 x 26 inches): 19.99 sqft
- We are the Official US/Canada distributor for Tanneries Haas - Contact us for discounted volume pricing
- Bags, Clutches, Purses
- Wallet Exteriors and Interiors
- Small Leather Goods
- Watch Straps
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail