Tannery Du Puy 🇫🇷 - Patina Crust - "Dyeable" French Calf Crust for Patina Effect (SAMPLES
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
For larger hides click HERE
- Article: Patina Crust Calf
- Tannery: Tannery Du Puy 🇫🇷
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Finish: Natural Crust (Undyed)
- Firmness: Medium 4/10
- Cut: Side
- Grain (Top): Smooth (Naked)
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth with light soft nap
- Dye: None
- Thickness: 3.5oz (1.4-1.6mm) *Free splitting to thinner weight
This beautiful natural French Calf comes in unfinished crust for you to dye to your favorite color/look. This specific article comes from France and is a very special leather article. It is used by some of the best bespoke shoemakers for its medium (Not too firm, not too soft), clean skins (high yield), and its consistent acceptance of dye. We attached a picture of a few different alcohol dyes. It is stunning how it showcases the colors.
For those familiar with "Patina" hand-dying, this is the leather to try. It will allow for achieving a contrasting color finish.
This calfskin is the Tannery Du Puy's top grade and has an amazing balance of softness and tight grain. We are confident this will be a favorite for those shoemakers out there and will give your shoes a high-end result
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Panel: 1 square foot (9 x 16 inches): $29.99
- Panel: 0.5 square feet (4.5 x 16 inches) : $15.99
- For larger hides click HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail