Vachetta Luxe 🇫🇷 - Luxury Natural Veg Tan Leather (PANELS)
- Article: Vachetta Luxe
- Tannery: France 🇫🇷
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Firmness: Medium (7/10)
- Cut: Side
- Grain (Top): Smooth
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Dye: Natural is Un-Dyed. The colors are dyed through
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 5oz (2.0mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather can not be returned
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
- Luxury Brands: Yes, both the natural and colors are used by one of the most famous brands on the straps, piping, and body of their handbags and products
Vachetta Luxe comes from France and is specially designed to develop a gradual patina. Vachetta Luxe a special veg tan used by some of the luxury brands for its amazing patina. It comes with a special coating to help age the patina at just the right speed to give the golden brown look.
The leather is vegetable tanned and has a great softness to it allowing it to be used in turned bags and small leather goods. This leather is their top grade. The flesh side is finished nicely for showing it off naturally or adding a liner to it. The leather burnishes well or can take edge paint if preferred.
It can be split down to any preferred thickness to help make bag handles, bag bottoms or full exteriors.
- Most famously used by luxury brand on bag handles, accents (Beautiful Patina)
- Bags Exteriors
- Small Leather Goods
- Leather Bag Tags
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- New Panel: 2 square feet (12 x 24 inches): $46.99
- New Panel: 1 square feet (12 x 12 inches): $24.99
- New Panel: 1 square feet (9 x 16 inches): $24.99
- New Panel: 0.5 square feet (4.5 x 16 inches): $13.99
- For larger hides click HERE
We are a dealer for Vachetta Luxe and can offer wholesale and volume pricing
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail