Badalassi Carlo 🇮🇹 - Minerva Box - Pebbled "Vacchetta" Veg Tanned Leather (SAMPLES)
This listing is for SAMPLES that are 2x3"
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Article: Minerva Box (Similar to Minerva but with Pebbled Grain)
- Tannery: Badalassi Carlo 🇮🇹 (Italy)
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Cut: Double Shoulder (No belly = more yield)
- Grain (Top): Pebbled
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Firmness: Medium 6/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 4.5oz (1.8mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather cannot be returned
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
Minerva Box Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Badalassi Carlo Tannery in Tuscany, Italy. They are well known for their traditional methods of vegetable tanning with tree barks that go back 100's of years. Badalassi Carlo is a member of the exclusive Pelle Vegetale Consortium certifying they tan leather using the strict traditional vegetal methods. We offer serialized certification tags you can attach to your finished products HERE
This veg tan leather is their top grade, it is full grain and has a nice supple feel with a small amount of firmness. Minerva Box is a vacchetta leather that is infused with special blend of Italian fat wax giving it the famous hand and feel attributed with the vacchetta name. The grain has a natural pebbled texture that adds beautiful depth to the leather. Because it a natural pebble grain, it may have some slight variation in pebbling throughout the hide. It is easy to cut and skive as well.
- 4.5oz (1.8mm)
This is the detail