Badalassi Carlo 🇮🇹 - Pueblo - Veg Tanned Leather (SAMPLES)
This listing is for SAMPLES that are 2x3"
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Article: Pueblo
- Tannery: Badalassi Carlo (Italy)
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Firmness: Medium
- Cut: Double Shoulder (No Belly = Higher Yield)
- Grain (Top): Smooth
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth
- Dye: Completely Through
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 5.0oz (2.0mm) *Free splitting to thinner weights
Pueblo Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Badalassi Carlo Tannery in Tuscany, Italy. They are well known for their traditional methods of vegetable tanning with tree barks that go back 100's of years. Badalassi Carlo is a member of the exclusive Pelle Vegetale Consortium certifying they tan leather using the strict traditional vegetal methods. We offer serialized certification tags you can attach to your finished products HERE
This veg tan leather is their top grade, it is full grain and has a nice supple feel with a small amount of firmness. This leather has a unique rustic look that adds beautiful depth to the leather and makes for an amazing patina as it ages. The leather is dyed completely through and has a nice soft flesh side. This leather has a great feel in the hand and it is easy to cut and skive.
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Panel: 2 square feet (12 x 24 inches): $44.99 panel
- Panel: 1 square feet (12 x 12 inches): $22.99 panel
- Panel: 1 square feet (9 x 16 inches): $22.99 panel
- Panel: 0.5 square feet (4.5 x 16 inches): $12.99 panel
- For larger HIDES click HERE
- 4.5oz (1.8mm)
- We offer splitting of leather to thinner weights
- Please note split leather can not be returned
We are the Official North America distributor for Badalassi Carlo. We can offer the discounts on FULL HIDES (Double Shoulders)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail