Conceria Walpier 🇮🇹 - Grid - Veg Tanned Leather (SAMPLES)
This listing is for SAMPLES that are 2x3"
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Article: Grid
- Tannery: Conceria Walpier 🇮🇹 (Italy)
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Cut: Double Shoulder (No Belly = Higher Yield)
- Grain (Top): Cross-hatch Cut (Linen Texture)
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Firmness: Medium 4/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 5oz (2.0mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather cannot be returned
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
Grid Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Conceria Walpier in Tuscany, Italy. They are well known for their traditional methods of vegetable tanning with tree barks that go back 100's of years. Walpier is a member of the exclusive Pelle Vegetale Consortium that ensure leather is tanned using the traditional vegetal methods
This veg tan leather is their top grade, it is full grain and offers a unique hand feel. Grid boats a gorgeous cross-hatch grain with fascinating texture that you'll want to run your fingers over and over again. The leather is dyed completely through is easy to burnish and has a nice soft flesh side.
- 5.0oz (2.0mm)
WHAT TO EXPECT? (Will my hide/panel be perfect?)
This is the detail