RM-002 The Rainier - Field Notebook - Digital Pattern - Skill 2
The Rainer field notebook cover pattern is a pdf downloadable leather crafting pattern. This pattern is an intermediate skill level. This is a fun and simple project to elevate your note taking as you are out and about each day. We didn't like how most notebooks didn't have a pen slot or a great minimal way to stay closed. This design has a simple and elegant overlapping pen slot that doubles as the closing mechanism and pen storage. This is the perfect project to get your feet wet with that your can use everyday!
- Unique Minimal Design
- Extra Pocket for Storage (Cards, Notes, etc)
- Pen Storage
- Notebook Stays Closed
RAINIER WALLET SPECS
- Leather Thickness: 0.8-1.2mm / 2-3 oz
- File Format: Instant PDF Digital Download in both Letter and A4 formats
- Leather Size: Fits all our leather panels
- Skill Level: 2 (Intermediate)
Note: This digital pattern is optimized for 3.38 stitching spacing. If you choose to use a different stitching spacing you must plan out your stitches accordingly.
This product is a digital PDF pattern created by Rocky Mountain Leather Supply and not a physical item. Since this is a digital download product, returns, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Your download link will become available as soon as your order is completed.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing only and cannot be opened in a PDF editing software.
Digital Pattern Uses:
- If you are a small business and hand making you can sell as many products as you want that you made using this pattern, otherwise please consider the pattern for personal use only. If you plan to mass produce more than 100 per year contact us for commercial licensing agreement.
- Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.
- Non-handmade production of any means is not allowed. Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.