Seidel 🇺🇸 - Crazy Horse - Rustic Pull up Leather - Made in USA (HIDES)
If you need smaller PANELS click HERE
- Article: Crazy Horse Rustic Pullup
- Tannery: USA 🇺🇸
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Cut: Side
- Grain (Top): Smooth Pullup with Random Scratching Effect
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Firmness: Medium 7/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: No, Edge Paint Recommended
- Thickness: 5.5oz (2.2mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather cannot be returned & if hide is wider than 27" we will need to cut it into 2 pieces to fit the splitter (We cut closer to the belly side)
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
- Discounts: Yes, volume discounts automatically applied on full hides. Note Paypal does not load the discounts, please pay with credit card instead
Please note the images are a representative of the actual product, however computer and device screens vary as do dye lots. The leather you receive may look different than it appears on your screen. We suggest that you request sample(s) before ordering when color is critical. Product descriptions are to the best of our knowledge, if you notice any errors please contact email@example.com
Our Crazy Horse Pullup Leather is tanned in the USA and is one of our favorite new articles. The beauty of this leather is in the contrast of the rustic pullup look you can create. The leather when folded reveals a lighter hue of the leather that is stunning. You can choose where to fold the leather and get just the right look you want.
This article is full grain and has a nice supple feel with healthy amount of firmness. It will arrive with a random scratching effect as the leather is very soft and susceptible to scratches. The leather has nice amount of oil that heals and scratches by simply rubbing the leather.
These hides are the tanneries top grade and will give you nice large ares to make bigger projects like totes, bags and duffles. Being from US hides there can be some brand marks on the leather but they will be usually near the end of the hides and out of your way. We know you will love this article and are looking forward to seeing it in your coming projects! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Full Hide (Side): ~22-26 square feet (~30 x 96 inches) ~$6.99 sqft
- 1/2 Hide (Side): ~10-13 square feet (~30 x 48 inches) ~$7.99 sqft
- For smaller PANELS click HERE
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail