Degermann 🇫🇷 - Baranil® - Luxury French Calfskin Leather (PANELS)
Baranil® Leather comes from Tannery Degermann in France. Haas has been making leather since 1842 and is well known for their premium calfskin leathers.
This calfskin is their top grade and has a nice balance between supple and firm. Baranil is double tanned to give its nice feel and beautiful color. The Baranil is very similar to the Novonappa by Tanneries Haas, but it has a slight amount of pigment which creates a more even finish but it won't patina in the same way as the Novonappa. So each has their benefit the Novonappa will feel more natural and will patina the Baranil will be more consistent in finish but wont develop much of a patina. The flesh side is finished nicely for showing it off naturally or adding a liner to it.
- 5oz (2.0mm)
- New Panel: 2 square feet (12 x 24 inches): $49.99 Panel
- New Panel: 1 square feet (9 x 16 inches): $24.99 Panel
- New Panel: 0.5 square feet (4.5 x 16 inches): $13.99 Panel
Large Production Order?
- We are the Official US/Canada distributor for Tanneries Degermann - Contact us for discounted volume pricing
- Free Leather Splitting available in drop down menu
- Bags, Clutches, Purses
- Wallet Exteriors and Interiors
- Small Leather Goods
- Watch Straps
What to expect? Will my hide/panel be perfect?
Before purchasing please read our leather hide/panel info here
This is the detail