DS-060 The Coin Pouches Digital Pattern
This is a pdf leather pattern to create three different snap pouches for coins and small valuables of similar size like SD cards, guitar picks, rings or other small jewelry etc. The leather pdf template includes patterns for The Folding coin purse, The Rabbit coin pouch and The Pear coin pocket. It is an Intermediate skill level pattern due to some precision leather cutting required. Fun, quick crafting pattern resulting in functional coin pouches that will fit in your customers' front pocket.
Welcome Leather Crafters,
Crafting DS Leather Goods patterns is an exciting way to challenge yourself, grow your skill set and attract new customers with modern and innovative designs.
Have fun making The Squid Wallet!
This product is a digital PDF pattern designed by DS Leather Goods and not a physical item. Since this is a digital download product, returns, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Your download link will become available as soon as your order is completed.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing only and cannot be opened in a PDF editing software.
THE COIN POUCHES
Dimensions: ~8/8cm (~3.2/3.2 inches)
Capacity: a bunch of coins or valuables of similar size
Skill level: Intermediate
> 1.4-1.6mm thickness (3.5-4 oz), medium to soft temper
Pattern specific tools/materials: a 5mm hole punch and 4 snap buttons (up to 12.5mm, 1/2 inch in diameter) if you will be making all three pouches.
> Note: stitching holes in the pattern are 3.5mm from the edge and spaced at 3.85mm, however illustrative in nature. You can use other spacing based on your pricking irons or stitching chisels, or aesthetic preferences.
> Always print at 100% for the pattern to work correctly. Measure and cut on the outside edge of the lines.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
Archived .zip folder containing:
1. The Coin Pouches digital pattern in PDF format: A4 size
2. The Coin Pouches digital pattern in PDF format: Letter size
3. Basic crafting instructions written within the PDF pattern files
4. A surprise gift: two random leather craft related phone wallpaper images
Deyan at DS Leather Goods
Digital Pattern Uses:
- If you are a small business and hand making you can sell as many products as you want that you made using this pattern, otherwise please consider the pattern for personal use only. If you plan to mass produce more than 100 per year contact us for commercial licensing agreement.
- Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.
- Non-handmade production of any means is not allowed. Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.