La Bretagna 🇮🇹 - Hydro Repel - Waterproof Veg Tanned Leather (PANELS)
For larger Hides click HERE
- Article: Hydro Repel
- Tannery: La Bretagna 🇮🇹 (Italy)
- Full Grain: Yes
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Cut: Double Shoulder (No Belly = Higher Yield)
- Grain (Top): Smooth with Water Proofing in entire crust
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth Nap
- Firmness: Medium 6/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 4.5oz (1.8mm) +/- 0.2mm
- Splitting: Yes, down to 0.6mm *Please note split leather cannot be returned
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
"Hydro Repel" Vegetable Tanned Leather is a special article that has been developed with a proprietary process to add waterproofing characteristics to not only the grain (top) side but to the entire crust of leather. Meaning overtime even as the grain patinas and is used through its life it will maintain its waterproofing effects.
This veg tan leather is full grain and their top selection. The leather has a nice supple feel with a small amount of firmness. This leather has a beautiful smooth dyed finish and smooth grain.
The veg tan will have an amazing patina as it ages. The leather is dyed completely through and has a nice soft flesh side. It has a great feel in the hand and is also easy to cut and skive.
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Panel: 2 square feet (12 x 24 inches): $39.99
- Panel: 1 square feet (12 x 12 inches): $19.99
- Panel: 1 square feet (9 x 16 inches): $19.99
- Panel: 0.5 square feet (4.5 x 16 inches): $11.99
- For larger Hides click HERE
- 4.5oz (1.8mm)
We are the Official North America distributor for La Bretagna. You can mix and match any of their Articles (Ghost Camo, Hydro Repel, Gaucho Oil & Gaucho Matte) to get the discount below on FULL HIDES
WHAT TO EXPECT?
This is the detail