Maryam 🇮🇹 - Wash - Veg Tanned Premium Horse Front Leather (SAMPLES)
All sales on samples are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Article: Wash
- Tannery: Maryam (Italy)
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Full Grain: Yes
- Cut: Horse Fronts
- Grain (Top): Matte, Smooth with Rustic Characteristics
- Flesh (Bottom): Smooth
- Firmness: Medium 6/10
- Dye: Completely Through
- Finish: Full Aniline
- Burnishable: Yes
- Thickness: 3oz (1.2mm) +/- 0.3mm
- Splitting: Unfortunately we are not splitting this article, if you really need it split contact us for details
- Restocked: Yes, every 3-4 months
- Yield: Moderate 70%+, best for those that like the rustic flaws and characteristics of horsehide. With a natural product like leather, there can be areas with neck and back wrinkles, spidering, veins, scars, bites, loose grain. This article especially rustic and for those who appreciate the uniqueness of horsehide. Horses are much more active than cows and their hides are more representative of flaws. These flaws make each hide unique. We recommend this article for those that appreciate the rich dense grain that is full of character. If you require large pieces, we recommend whenever possible ordering a full hide. This leather can have holes in the center of the skin and are best for small to medium sized leather goods. This leather being full aniline (meaning the leather is very natural with no extra finishing on the surface to hide any flaws) darker colors will better hide any areas of concern. A key skill of using full aniline leather is the ability to work less desirable areas of the hide into the less visible areas of your projects.
- Discounts: Yes, volume discounts automatically apply on full hides. Note Paypal does not load the discounts, please pay with credit card instead
Please note the images are a representation of the actual product, the leather you receive may look different than it appears on your screen. This is due to the way monitors and devices project color. We suggest that you request sample(s) before ordering when color is critical. Also there can be differing dye lots with each batch of production and it is best practice to buy all your needs for a project at a single time. Product descriptions are to the best of our knowledge, if you notice any errors please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wash Horse Front Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Maryam Tannery in Tuscany, Italy. The Maryam tannery, heir to centuries-old experience and knowledge, still performs with care and passion the slow process that takes raw hides to become leather, in total respect of nature. A process based on the use of natural tannins from the trees, new technologies and the slow passage of time.
Wash comes in their top grade, is full grain and fully vegetable tanned. The leather is cut from the horse front, known for its dense fibers producing and incredible touch. You can feel the premium tight grain as you work this leather. This article has a more rustic nature to it, with areas of smooth grain and areas of pebbling and contours. Horses are more active than cows and will have a lot more characteristics. This article is perfect for those that want to create and show off that rustic look. This article will patina and age beautifully over time.
The leather is their top grade, it is full grain with incredible denseness and a rich feel. This article will patina and age beautifully over time and is a must try!
DIMENSIONS & PRICING
- Sample: 2 x 3 inches
We are the Official North America distributor for Maryam. You can mix and match any Maryam Full Hides (Horserump TPR, Horsefront TPR, Kangaroo Vacchetta, Crazy Horse Front, Sauro, Wash, Horse Front Lining, & Deer Vacchetta) We can offer the following discounts
- Buy 3 Full Hides (Mix ANY Maryam Article): 4% Off
- Buy 6 Full Hides (Mix ANY Maryam Article): 5% Off
- Buy 10 Full Hides (Mix ANY Maryam Article): 7% Off
- Buy 20 Full Hides (Mix ANY Maryam Article): 10% Off
- Buy 25 Full Hides (Single Maryam and Color): Contact us for Tannery Direct
WHAT TO EXPECT? (Will my hide/panel be perfect?)
This is the detail