Pueblo Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Badalassi Carlo Tannery in Italy. They are well known for their premium vegetable tanned leathers and the beautiful colors are able to produce.
This veg tan leather is their top grade, it is full grain and has a nice supple feel with a small amount of firmness. This leather has a unique rustic look that adds beautiful depth to the leather and makes for an amazing patina as it ages. The leather is dyed completely through and has a nice soft flesh side. This leather has a great feel in the hand and it is easy to cut and skive.
3oz (1.2mm) *This listing is for 1.2mm
- Full Hide: 16 square feet (~1.3 sq meters): ($12.50 sqft)
1/2 Hide: 8 square feet (~0.65 sq meters): ($12.50 sqft)
- *NEW* - Purchase by Square Foot ($15.99 sqft)
- Most will be cut in 12 x 12 inches
- If you order more than 1 sqft we will combine sqft into one larger piece
* We will measure each order and refund any hides that are smaller than rated size (anything larger you keep)
** We are an official dealer for Badalassi Carlo, if you have any order from small to large production contact us for more details/pricing.