RM-005 Pen Case - Digital Pattern - Skill 1
The Pen Case pattern is a pdf downloadable leather crafting pattern. The design creates a nice place to store you favorite pens pencils and other art supplies in an easy to grab format. This project is an beginner skill level and not too difficult. If you can stitch and set a snap you should have no problems with this one.
PEN CASE SPECS
- Final Build Dimensions: ≈ 7" x 4"
- Leather Thickness: 0.8-1.2mm / 2-3 oz
- Leather Size: Fits all our leather panels
- File Format: Instant PDF Digital Download in both Letter and A4 formats
- Skill Level: 1 (Beginner)
Note: This digital pattern is optimized for 3.38 stitching spacing. If you choose to use a different stitching spacing you must plan out your stitches accordingly.
This product is a digital PDF pattern created by Rocky Mountain Leather Supply and not a physical item. Since this is a digital download product, returns, refunds and exchanges are not accepted. Your download link will become available as soon as your order is completed.
Important: PDF files are intended for printing only and cannot be opened in a PDF editing software.
Digital Pattern Uses:
- If you are a small business and hand making you can sell as many products as you want that you made using this pattern, otherwise please consider the pattern for personal use only. If you plan to mass produce more than 100 per year contact us for commercial licensing agreement.
- Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.
- Non-handmade production of any means is not allowed. Selling or distributing this pattern via any means for commercial or non-commercial purposes and creating cut dies (clicker dies) using the pattern is forbidden.